5 Reasons Why Travelling With Your Sister is The bestFollow my blog with Bloglovin
As I claimed before I wanted my 2016 to be filled with more adventures, travels and dream pursuing. And a few days ago, my sister and I spearheaded our first adventure together for 2016! I was invited by my friend to travel to Negros Occidental (details of that travel will be posted on my travel blog) and I immediately leaped on the opportunity, it's been decades since my last travel there, I brought my sister along since it's a good start to kick our travel together! So, whether you are the bossy eldest or the obedient youngest travelling with your sisters is always the best and here are the reasons why:
1. Planning won't be stressful - since my sister and I bought have a lot in common like traveling and documenting everything with pictures planning the trip is not as stressful as it may seem to be because of the fact that we'll we want to go everywhere and anywhere.
2. It's a give and take win2x situation - Sister's don't complain when you ask them to take a hundred photos of you as long as in return you take a hundred photos of them too.
3. Silly selfies and duck faces? - no problem! sisters willingly take silly selfies with you, even if it means doing those maddening duck faces hahaha
4. A share of everything -You can borrow her top to pair with your shorts, she can borrow your skirt to pair with her top, Forgot your soaps, toothpaste or power banks? No worries sisters' will save the day.
5. The Bond is unbreakable - no matter how many cat fights and arguments you will have, sisters will be sisters and they will always be the best travel partner you will have, your back bone and support system.