10 Lessons Learned From Love4:48 PM
Gone are the fairy tale daydreams where a prince charming would sweep you off your feet, rescue you from a fire breathing dragon and whisk you off to a faraway land to live happily ever after. When your 20 you’ll realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you contemplate and that happily ever after doesn’t really exist especially this point in time where love seems surreal.
When you experience heartbreak you feel a huge hollowness, you know that emptiness that seems too impossible to fill in and regrettably school can teach you how to pull through from a broken heart. But come with heartbreaks are tough lessons.... Lessons that can only be learned from experiencing love and getting hurt.
And so far here are the top 10 lessons I learned from love:
1. You cant make a relationship work when the other person is unwilling to make it work. It takes two to tango
2. Don't force love when it's time to it let go - it's hard to let go of someone you love, but believe me, if you feel more sorrow than happiness then set the person free.
3. Learn to love yourself first - the only way to truly love someone is to love yourself first,, know your worth and now what you deserve
4. Accept that there is no perfect love and no one can love you perfectly.
5. Learn to walk away from someone who isn't helping you grow.
6. It may take years for you to forget the feelings you used to have for someone, but eventually you will forget it.
7. Love is an addictive drug it will eat your soul and before you cognize it, you're already a captive to it.
8. Trust is one thing that is hard to regain once broken
9. Never settle for a middle-of-the-road relationship just because you're lonely.
10. But most of all don't let past heartaches hinder you from loving again. As they say life moves on.
Top: Shop Online
Pants & Shoes: Forever 21
Thank you for dropping by :)
What are the lessons you have learned in life? do share your thoughts on the comment box below.