Choco Hazelnut with Melted Mallows Sandwich
Hello everyone, my sister recently decided to join me in my blog. It's all new to me since I've always been accustomed to work alone, but I am definitely open to changes and comes with this transformation are new ideas.
Over the weekend we both decided to make inexpensive quick and easy recipes so that we can and hope to share with you. This is our first attempt the Choco hazelnut with melted mallows sandwich. We both love to eat that it can even be pass on as passion hahaha.
What you need:
Chocolate hazelnut spread of your choice, we use double hazelnut spread by Goya
Bowl of easy melt marshmallows
1. Spread the Choco Hazelnut on both bread
2. Add marshmallows - quantities depending on your taste
3. While working on the bread, pre-heat the sandwich maker. When it's hot brush a little butter on the toasting surface.
4. Place bread - cook till done. Usually it would take about 5 minutes or depending on how crispy you want your sandwich is.
5. Place on plate and drip choco spread above it.
Easy Peasy right?