5 Secret Facts About Me (Part 1)
Some people may think that I am very reserved. Partially true, I think there are just about things that I am not comfortable being transparent, especially if it’s close to sharing personal tidbits. I can be very open and vocal, but only to people who are very close to me, although there are circumstances that I would rather keep my predicaments to myself.
But a few days back, I was contemplating about adding a zing to my blog by adding the Journal category wherein I will be sharing some of my deepest thoughts and a modest bit of me hahaha I guess that’s what being a personal blogger is to share a part of yourself to the world. So, to start it off, here are the first
5 secret facts about me:
1. Sometimes I'm a loner - There are days that I prefer to be alone. And I get stress when i get interrupted.
2. I'm a Somniphobic - yes, at my age, I still share bed with my little sister because I have this irrational fear of sleeping alone.
3. I have problems with "Taming your anger and be stress free" - the thing is that I'm a perfectionist when it comes to work and when things are not done according on my expectations that's when the problem seeps in. But I'm really trying hard to manage that by finding more meaningful ways to divert my attention when I'm about to throw another fit of tantrums.
4. I have to drag my self literally to go to the gym everyday - my biggest insecurity is my flabby tummy I have to work extra hard to melt the flabs down. But most of the times I would skip gym and feel guilty afterward.
5. My pet peeve is people who literally asked me why I got myself a tattoo - I see nothing wrong about it. So please stop giving me that "are you kidding me look" and stop judging me.
So that's the first 5 secret facts about me. I'll be sharing more secrets about me soon hahaha.
For the look Yay! i'm wearing pants hahaha I love wearing distress pants so when I got this from www.Stylemoi.nu I was all grin from ear to ear! I don for a more streetstyle laid back look on this one. As I've said on my previous stylemoi review the sell clothes that screams Urban so if your that kind of chic who prefers that style besure to check them out.
Low Rise Boyfriend Jeans With Extreme Rips : Stylemoi
Sunglasses: Snnies Studios