There are times when you wake up one morning and you just felt so blank and it seems everything has just stop revolving, like you are stuck inside a small box and you tend to ask yourself “What’s My Purpose?”
Just this morning I felt that way I have this gnawing eagerness to do something different. Something more “Functional”, I felt like I’m losing my purpose. I turn to a friend to whine and she gave me this wonderful advice. I really love it so I wanted to share it.
1. Start Setting Your Dreams – You will never know where to go unless you plot your destination.
2. Put your dreams into action – Don’t let your dreams remain a dream.
3. Synchronize with the inner you – Do the things you love and the things that make you happy.
4. Know what you really want – If you know what you really want you will be able to see every opportunity that comes your way.
5. Eliminate – get rid of something that is not linked or won’t help you in fulfill your purpose.
6. Keep Track – Keep a purpose journal so you’ll know your accomplishments and to be inspired (yeah I’m making one of this and sure gonna share it once I’m done making it)
Simple words but it did enlighten and inspire me in many ways =) hope it will motivate you too =)